We are a family-run business with a wealth of expertise, offering over 20 years of knowledge and advice when it comes to Skip Hire services in Leyland. Our waste disposal services cater for both domestic and commercial users, providing a reliable and convenient experience for all.
Our fleets use the latest tracking technology so that you can keep an eye on where your skip delivery is, giving you the opportunity to track the location of our skips and ensure they arrive on-time. We believe this makes us stand out from the rest and allows us to deliver a more desirable service.
Here at Leyland Skip Hire, we have a diverse range of skips available, making them ideal for waste produced in both the home and from commercial sites, so we’re confident you won’t be disappointed with the quality of our skips and the services we provide.
Health and safety
At Leyland Skip Hire we provide skip hire services that are tailored to your specific needs and requirements. You can expect us to:
- Ensure your working environments are safe (this can be achieved by using one of our skips)
- Never compromise any laws and legislations with regards to health, safety and the environment
- Prevent any hazards occurring on-site
- Make sure that work is performed safely and effectively
- Bring to your attention the responsibility you have to ensure safe waste disposal
- Provide you with the most qualified professionals who are informed and experienced in the industry- reducing the occurrence of injury
- Update all policies, so safety isn’t compromised.
We won’t only provide products and services that keep you safe, we will do everything we can to prevent the environment from damage. We aim to:
- Reduce the amount of waste sent to landfill
- Prevent pollution
- Comply with legislation
- Separate waste generated from skips- recycling /reusing materials
- Reduce amount of fuel consumed by vehicles by recycling waste within a locality
- Respect the habitats of wildlife.
Policy for recycling
At Leyland Skip Hire, we endeavour to:
- Recycle 90% of all waste produced (recycling is one way we can sustain our environment)
- Collect your full skip then take your waste to the transfer station where your materials will be separated (e.g. soil, brick and concrete) and then recycled.
Common recyclables include paper, plastic, cardboard, plasterboard and wood- although skips don’t always contain these sorts of materials, therefore they have to be taken to the landfill site, where they’ll be disposed of.